1. The editorial team checks each submitted paper or invites relevant co-Editor to assess. Author(s) will require to cross-check following points before submitting their work.
- a. Relevancy of the article to the scope of SAJMAS
- b. That the article is free of conceptual and grammatical mistakes
- c. That the article value-add or makes enough contribution to the existing literature
- d. That the topic is interesting and is highly relevant to practices
- e. That the methods applied are appropriate
2. If an article fails to qualify the criteria mentioned in 1(a-e), the editorial team will send a rejection email to the author(s) within 10 working days of the submission.
3. Submission fee: No fee
5. Authors who have immediate publication needs can pay the additional reviewing fee (Rs. 5000 for Pakistan Author(s) and $50 for foreigners) to the journal to avail services of a quick review. Paying this fee does not guarantee publication. This fee is paid to the reviewers.
6. A paper is accepted for publication only if the majority of the reviewers recommend the paper for publication. Without simultaneous reviews, it is normal for the review process to take up to 6 months.
7. A maximum number of authors is 6 per article. Authorship cannot be changed after the first review of the paper.
8. Each article is checked for a similarity index using Turnitin®. An article having a similarity index of 18% in total and/or 4% with a single source will be rejected.
9. The editor might ask authors to submit datasets in case enough doubt is expressed by a reviewer on the validity of the results.
10. Author(s) cannot use self-citations more than 5 times in a single paper.
11. In case of grammatical mistakes, the authors may be asked to get the paper proofread by a professional, along with a proofreading certificate.
12. In a single issue, an author cannot publish two papers, regardless of whether the author is the principal or a co-author.